Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Dr Appt


Sunday was a nice and relaxing day. We enjoyed boiled crawfish at my grandma''s and then went out on the boat. Wes was wonderful, but completely exhausted afterwards. Kelci was amazed at the number of alligators that we saw.

Yesterday was my dr appointment. Everythins is right on track. She actually told us that she is impressed that I am still doing so well. My blood pressure, weight, etc. is looking great right now. I am scheduled to see a high risk doctor the first week in May. I had the same done with Wesley. It is just a precaution because of a history of heart problems in the family (both me and my sister). She is not very worried but their is a higher risk with multiples.

And yes, we are definately having two boys. It was very obvious, so eveyone can stop hoping that one will change by July or August. We do not have any good pictures of the ultrasound. We only have a heartbeat and sex picture of each. They were being active, so she could not get one of both of them this time. Both are right on track. Heartbeats were in the 160's, up from the 140's last time, but as I said they were active. They are both measuring right on target as well.

No comments: