Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Discovery Toys


This weekend was a busy, but quiet one. On Sunday, Bonnie with Discovery Toys came over with her little girl to show many of their toys. Wes fell in love as did I.

I did sign up to be a consultant, but not really because I wanted to sell at first. The consultant's package has toys for both Wesley and the boys, and it is much cheaper to buy them in the package that comes with a bag to store them, than to buy them separate. I can never buy another thing, or I can buy just for me(never sell) and get the discount. She said she does have people that just buy the set. For example, a grandmother who bought it for her grandchildren to keep at her own house. Lots of toys and a bag to store them.

So, I guess I will try to do a couple of parties with Christmas coming up, but not pushing it too hard. We will see how it all goes.

I do have a web site-- www.discoverytoyslink.com/tammytemplet.

I will have my GRAND OPENING Sun Oct 29 at 2 pm. Everyone is invited (parents, siblings, kids, etc). I think this will be something fun!

No comments: