Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Video of Aiden's First Steps



Aiden has been walking more and more. He is up to about 7 steps at a time, and sometimes a few more than that. It depends on what he is after. He went a long stretch at Granny's today because he wanted the cracker she had. It always seems to be about food with these boys.

I never tried videoing them with my camera before, much less using You Tube, so even though this is not the best example of him walking, it is a good first shot.

Alex is taking a couple of steps at a time also. He tries to lunge forward instead of balancing though. I am sure it will be just a couple of days. It is really amazing with all of their differences (few simularities, really) that they took their first steps on the same day (10-2-07) and are walking at about the same pace. I guess I have to get ready to run after them now!!!

No comments: