Sunday, November 25, 2007

First Christmas Party of 2007

Today we officially kicked off the Christmas season with our first Christmas party of the year. Of course the mid-seventy degree weather made it hard to think of it as Christmas, but that is South Louisiana for you.

The Templet family had their Christmas party a little early this year with hopes that more people could make it. Things get so busy in the next few weeks. We had a good time but had to cut our visit a little short because the boys are still sick. Alex seems to be getting better, but not Aiden. We go back to the doctor tomorrow, though. I am sure it will just take a little more time for the anitbiotic to work.

I'll have pictures from the party soon.

I also received my first Christmas present today -- a nice coat from my parents. When we went shopping Friday my mom saw I was looking for one. She and my dad went today to get one for me and decided to give it to me since I may need it before Christmas. Granted with the weather the past couple of days, I really don't need it yet. Not looking too good for a nice cold, white Christmas, but still too soon to worry about that. Thanks Mom and Dad!!!

No comments: