Friday, March 28, 2008

Countdown to Summer





After the past week with the boys, I can't wait until summer. Our weekends are often so packed with running from one place to another so we have a chance to see everyone and do everything that I sometimes forget how much fun we can have together. Frankly, a lot of this can be attributed to my venture with accomplishing National Board Certification for Teachers. I have been so busy since September, but Tuesday I finally shipped my "box" off. I still have the Assessment Center (computer based test) to complete May 23, but the overwhelming part is over for now. This process is considered to take 3 years. I sent my "box" off and will received the results at the end of November. I then revise sections and complete this process again, but it is not nearly as much as the first time (hopefully).

Tuesday afternoon Keena and her boys, Camden and Brody, came play after we went to the post office to mail our boxes. Yesterday we met Daniel for lunch at Chili's, Wesley's favorite restaurant. I then ventured to take all 3 to the park. I know -- I am insane. But I was quickly brought back to reality. The park was packed!! I am not that insane. 2 toddlers running wild are hard enough but with so many people around, I would lose my mind. We came home and played in the backyard.

No comments: