Saturday, October 11, 2008

One Month

I know I have been a blog slacker - not that I have a reason or anything. Actually, to say that one month has past since the accident, we are much better off than I thought we might have been. Daniel is doing very well. He is still receiving therapy daily through home health. He is feeling pretty good and taking pain medicine less frequently than before (always a good sign).

He is trying to get out as much as possible, even coming to Wesley's game today. Our other outings are usually around doctor's appointments, though. We did get to go see April and Heath and their new baby Harrison as we went for an appointment in the hospital (sorry I forgot my camera for this one). Congrats on your third.

He went to Dr. Cowen this week. He has a moderately severe case of carpel tunnel in each hand and damage to his ulnar nerve in his elbow. Hopefully the last will get better on his own, but he will have to have surgery for the carpel tunnel.

The boys are all sleeping at the house tonight. It is easier for them to all be home on the weekends since we are not so rushed to get up and go. We may try starting to let one of the twins sleep this week (switching nights between the two boys). Having them here over the weekend reminds me of how much it will be, but I am ready to get back to a "normal routine."

Below are pictures from the past week. Enjoy!

No comments: