Monday, February 13, 2006

Doctor Appointment


I am blessed to have an ultrsound almost every time I go to the doctor. My 2nd ultrasound was Wednesday. The ultrasound was longer than normal due to technical difficulties, but we were able to watch the babies the entire time. It was truely amazing to see two little ones kicking and moving so much. This definately helps me feel better about all those days that I have been so sick.

Baby A measured 11 weeks and Baby B measured 11 weeks 6 days. This was due to the fact that A was slightly hunched over. The doctor said both looked wonderful and the measurements were right on target. Heartbeats were 175 and 178 respectively. Of course there is no truth to the old wives tale about fast and slow heartbeats related to the sex of the babies.

The doctor also let me know to expect a late July or early August delivery. If I can make it to 35 weeks, she will be very happy that the developement will be far enough along. 37 weeks would be the best, but many do not make it this far along.

No comments: