Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Mardi Gras



Unfortunately Wesley and I have been sick, so we had to cancel our plans to go to the parade on Sunday like usual. We did feel well enough to go Tuesday. Wes had a great time, and the twins were excellent! I, however, forgot my camera. Shannon did take some pictures for me so I should be able to post those soon.

Thanks Brian for the the beads and toys!!

Parrian Kirby and the boys -- getting lots of practice!!

Wesley is aspiring to be a photographer and took the following pictures yesterday. Thank goodness for digital cameras. Otherwise, we would be spending a ton of money on film.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe! Alex is so happy to be sitting with Mommy!!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, Wes sure is a good photographer for a 3 and a half year old.