Monday, February 26, 2007

Back to the camp

We spent the weekend at the camp with Granny, PawPaw and Parrian Kirby, Aunt Gerry and Uncle Brian, Aunt Bee and Boo Boy, and Marjorie, Mike, and Emma. It was a beautiful weekend. All weekend Wes kept saying, "I love my camp." We were able to ride the 4 wheelers, roast marshmellows (Wes did not care for them this way), play cards, and relax.
Wes enjoyed riding his John Deere tractor there (as did the babies -- see the pictures). He also went fishing with Kirby before we arrived Friday. The pond has so much more water then the last time we went.
I guess we will be spending a lot of time there this spring and summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OhH!! I just love the new pictures!! I miss hearing those little laughs!! Maybe this weekend if yall are home I can hear them again!