Thursday, January 03, 2008

Good Morning



This video is from a few days ago. The boys are so cute when they wake up. They will talk with each other for quite a while, and when we open the door then tend to go crazy. Of course, when I walk in with a camera in front of me they are more worried about the camera than me walking in.


The reason for this video, however, was to verify what I have been trying to tell everyone. The boys are trying to climb out of their bed. Notice that Aiden started to lift his foot at the same time Alex did, but Aiden does not like to get into trouble. Alex, on the other hand, finds trouble where ever he can. and when he can't find it, he makes it.


Sorry for the abrupt stop on the video, but I needed to stop and correct him . So now answer the poll on the side and/or leave comments to let me know if I should start planning their move to a big bed. I would really love to keep them in the cribs a bit longer, but I know pediatricians advise to move them as soon as they start trying to climb out.

1 comment:

Jennifer Walker said...

Can you lower the mattress any more or is that already the bottom notch?

There is something called a crib tent. You can google it. They are quite pricey at about $60-$75 each & they don't fit on cribs with one side higher than the other. I see that one of your cribs is like that. I'll let you know if I think of anything else.

As active as Jack is, he has not tried to climb out of his crib yet and he is 27 months old.