Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Camp

We went to the camp this past weekend. It was really nice to get away for a couple of days. The boys could not get enough of the 4 wheeler.Here are a few pictures from our weekend.




Alex had barely walked in the camp and got a big bruise on his forhead. He ran through the camp to the back porch where PawPaw was with the truck and 4Wheeler. He tried "running" down the steps, but did not make it.

Wes enjoyed gathering logs to have a campfire. A few months ago, part of the land was logged, so there is plenty of logs and twigs just the right size for him to gather.


The flyswatter was not really to kill bugs, just a toy for Aiden.
The boys enjoy playing in bed with PawPaw.




The twins would not sleep in the room by themselves. They both slept in the bed with me. We are not really sure why, except to say a differnet place and they were really exhausted.I guess to make me not get upset, Aiden sat up in the middle of the night, felt around on my face, and then started giving me kisses. It was the sweetest thing. I had to keep that in mind when my back was hurting the next morning from sleeping with the boys.
Aiden's wild hair -- he was running toward me at the time. Wes loves his coffee milk in the morning. This is a tradition at the camp - his special thing with Aunt Gerry.

I don't want to leave!!!


No comments: