Monday, April 21, 2008

Our Weekend Away

For Christmas, mom and dad gave us a weekend at the Royal Sonesta in New Orleans. We had a French Quarter Balcony room. It was so nice. Mom babysat my three boys and baby Glenn. We went with Kirby and Shannon and met another couple in New Orleans.

Me and Shannon on the balcony of our rooms.

Me and Daniel

Kirby and Shannon


OK this is not typically me, but I had to post it so some would know I at least tried it. We had a really great time of going out. I don't do this very often, but it was lots of fun.

We went to Cats Meow and Kirby made Shannon get up on stage for karaoke. (and a surprise)

He actually did it -- down on one knee and all! Congrats you 2!


And we finished the weekend with a nice stroll Sunday ALL around the French Quarter. We actually walked the whole quarter this weekend - from Harrah's to the French Market. And quite a few times. It was only bad walking back, but that was also after we tried riding the bull at one of the country bars the night before (that is harder than you could imagine - sorry I won't post the pics for that.)

Again, thank you Mom and Dad for such a nice weekend! I am glad the boys were so well behaved for you!

1 comment:

Glenn Linden Gravois said...

Thank yall for a great weekend. I really enjoyed it. We need to do that more often. And, YES, I was shocked! I thought I was going to have to leave him if I ever wanted to be marreid! LOL Love yall lots!