Monday, August 07, 2006

Great Update!!!

Aiden and Alex had a follow up doctor's visit today and they grew so much.

Aiden is now back to his birth weight -- 5 pounds 6 ounces.
Alex is almost at his birth weight. He now weights 4 pounds 14 ounces -- only 1 1/2 ounces under birth weight. Each of them gained 7 ounces since they were discharged on Saturday. I guess the new formula and more frequent feedings are making a huge difference. Their weight gain will now slow down somewhat. They were playing catch up the past few days.

3 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

That's great to hear! And the new "look" of the blog looks great. I liked the other one too, but that template with the dots has problems loading the top post.

Isaac said...

Great news about the boys. They are SO cute!
Please let me know when you would like to start receiving visitors. I can't wait to see them again.

Tammy said...

Thanks Jennifer. I can't believe how big Jack is now. I can't wait to see him again!

Aunt Julie -- you are welcomed to come anytime. We pretty much have someone here every night. We have been lucky to get lots of help. Last night was the first night I cooked in about 3-4 months, and that is only because I really wanted to cook. Looking forward to seeing you.