Sunday, March 25, 2007

Shopping Trip


While Wesley was spending the weekend at the camp with Parrain and PawPaw, the twins and I met Granny and Aunt Gerry at the outlet mall to shop for clothes. I have been lucky in that I can use Wesley's old clothes for the twins (same season). When Daniel went to go get the boys 6-9 month clothes from the attic yesterday, he could not find that box and thought maybe I already had it down here somewhere. I realized that that was some of the clothes that I gave away to a family that came to Vacherie after Katrina. That meant I had only the 3 outfits they had been wearing the past week that were summer clothes. Granny wanted to get some for Easter, but I also wanted to get a little to hold them over the next couple of weeks. We had a great time. They boys were great. And I think Aunt Gerry loved the attention the twins brought.

Here is a picture in one of their new outfits. Osh Kosh gives an extra 10% off for families of multiples. We made great deals there!!!


After shopping we came home and worked outside. Then we went to Lowes for our patio set and eat out. The twins were ehausted by the end of the night. Aiden fell asleep as we were eating.

No comments: