Sunday, June 08, 2008

Louisiana Jokes

I read a Louisiana joke on Daniel's facebook. We laugh at so many of these but one hit home today.
- You can name your third cousins.

This seemed far out to me, but then realize that my kids third cousins were the kids of my first cousins -- in other words, Abby, Mary Kathryn, Erin, Paige, Madison, etc. My kids can name lots of their 3rd cousins.

Sunday afternoon we boiled crabs at mom's -- could not get enough of each other all week with the rehearsal and the wedding. All three boys were in bed very early!!!






1 comment:

Cheryl Lage said...

How I love bathtub wee faces!
And THANK YOU for spilling what third cousins really are! (That stuff has always confused me, at least I get third cousins now!)

Hope you and yours had a wonderful Father's Day!