Sunday, June 01, 2008

New Job

Well, most of you know by now, but I am starting a new job next school year. I will be teaching 6th grade reading and language arts at Gramercy Elem. It will definitely be a challenge, but I am looking forward to it. My new principal seems wonderful. I will be teaching at the same school as Keena so we will be able to car pool. One of my big reasons for the move is gas prices - I will be much closer to home now - about 15-20 minutes. Romeville was about 45 minutes away. I am extremely nervous about this job since I have never taught this high up, but looking forward to the challenge.

1 comment:

Glenn Linden Gravois said...

You will do great. You are a wonderful teacher and know what you are doing. And of course, everyone loves you! Im proud of you and happy for you. Go gett'em girl!
Love
SHANNON : )