Thursday, January 29, 2009

Gearing Up For Valentines

Well as were are getting closer to Valentine's Day, I have one who is getting more into the spirit than ever before. Anyone that knows Wes knows how he always has girlfriends - yes, more than one. But this year he has had a very strong attatchement to an adorable blond. They are best friends and are lost without each other.

Well, last week Wes' teacher had to come get me from class to tell me that he got in a little trouble. He turned around in line and kissed her!!! He was really embarrassed and asked his teacher for one more chance - which he got since he never gets in trouble (thank God).

At my lunch, about 20 minutes later, I went talk with him. He was so embarrassed that he could not even tell me what happened at first. He had huge alligator tears. I am pretty confident he will not be doing that again soon (fingers crossed). But the best part came after I talked with him. I gave him a huge and told him to wipe his face so he could go back to class. He said, "But Mommy, I did not know that (the teacher) was standing behind me." WWHHAAT - typical boy I guess. He was embarrassed cause he got caught. Of course, PawPaw said, "That's my boy!" but I am not ready for this yet. No kissing until you graduate - or longer!

No comments: