Sunday, May 14, 2006

Baby Shopping






Saturday Mom, Nanny, and I went baby shopping. Everyone keeps telling me I better get ready now because I may not be able to go shopping much longer.

Mom and Dad were great and bought lots of things that we need for that babies. We do have a lot of things from Wesley but we still had so much to get. Mom also picked out lots of cute baby outfits to start off with. As you can see we did get doubles of everything. Daniel loves the idea that we will be able to dressthem alike. We also washed the clothes I had left from Wesley, but much of it was given away after Katrina. We knew people that needed certain sizes.

Daniel's parents gave us the double stroller. That will be a huge help!!!

After we got home, Daniel and Dad put together the 2nd baby bed. Of course, Wesley had to help; then he wanted to play in the baby bed. Now we have all the essentials in place; we just need to decorate and organize.

No comments: