Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Finally Home

We are finally home. I am going to be on strict bed rest for quite a while now. I am only allowed to get up for restroom, to go to the fridge as needed, and such. Definately no house chores he told me. And I can't leave the house except for doctor's appointments. My mom has taken over the cooking for me, with the help of my grandma and other family members who have and will be cooking meals for us. Daniel is doing the house work. Wesley is coping well with others doing for him. It is very hard to sit still though while everyone is doing for me. It is not bad when no one is here, but when I have others cleaning my kitchen or cooking, I really want to do some too. Daniel has tight restraints on me though. He is making sure I am not getting up for anything.

No comments: