Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Latest Appointment

I saw the high risk doctor with the maternal/ fetal department at the hospital today. Everything looks great. Each baby weighs 1 pound 4 ounces. They are still horizontal (one on top the other). The only thing he would worry about was that I have too much amniotic fluid. It is not dangerously high, but he is near 100% sure I have gestational diabetes. I am going take the first of 2 test next week for that.

I have been feeling much better, so I am not too worried about having to be on bed rest before school ends. At lease that is my hope. I do have ultrasound pictures so I will post those soon. It does look like I will be seing at least one doctor every 2 weeks if not more often now. I will meet with this doctor a minimum of 1 time a month, but that may increase based on the diabetes condition. I don't mind that at all. This doctor was really great. He had a wealth of knowledge and was quite a character.

No comments: