Thursday, June 01, 2006

27 week appointmnent

We went to the doctor today and got a little nervous. She is still seeing quite a bit of irritability and some contractions. Out of what the machine saw I only felt one though. So I was on the Nonstress test for about an hour, then she called my high risk doctor in Baton Rouge. Since I am still not dialating any more that the original, I am allowed to stay at home but definately on bed rest. She really thinks that best case I can make it to 34-35 weeks, but she warned that anything could happen. I will be seeing a doctor at least once a week right now but we may have to up that if I start feeling any more. So I guess pretty good news today. It definately could be a lot worse.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Tammy - Glad to hear you're home and doing pretty well. Get lots of rest and take it easy.