Tuesday, February 05, 2008

18 month picture

We took the twins for their 18 month pictures yesterday. They did very well given our hectic day. Joan will post some on her website in a couple of weeks, but I couldn't wait to share their cute expressions. Her link is on the sidebar, but I will post when they are put on her site.

I get a CD with the pictures so I can figure out my order. I took some pictures of the computer screen in order to share. I know with family and friends living far away, they will not see the pictures on the CD. Please forgive the poor quality. The color is poor since I had to turn off the flash. The shadows are not a part of her photography, but rather from taking a picture of the computer screen.If you get a chance, come see them on the disk. They are much better.






Alex made the cutest expression here. She can crop this to be one just of Alex.




















Monkey see, Monkey do - Do I have to explain any more?

3 comments:

Jamie said...

In the third pic on this post (first pic of Aiden) Aiden resembles Dainel as a little boy!

Anonymous said...

They are adorable. I cant believe how big they are. Remember when we thought they would never walk. They are too cute! Aunt Shannon loves yall!

Jennifer Walker said...

I thought the same exact thing as Jamie about the 3rd picture! He looks soooo much like Daniel in that picture.

They are so cute!