Monday, February 04, 2008

Going to Class

Kelci and Wes were playing school (instead of watching the SuperBowl that is). Alex and Aiden joined in as classmates. Can you tell who will be my trouble maker at school? Look at those eyes Kelci is giving him. (sorry for the poor quality of the photo, I just could not pass up those eyes). She would make a good teacher one day.






Then, when we got home, Aiden decided to climb on the chair, sit at the table, and begin "working" on the computer. The boys, especially Aiden, have become masters of climbing -- climbing on chairs, climbing on tables, climbing on the sofas, climbing on everything!!!

My computer is on the table because I have been working on my National Board Certification. I guess they see me on the computer so much, they know just what to do.

No comments: