Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Aquarium

Last weekend, we took the kids to the Aquarium in New Orleans. Granny and PawPaw gave them a year membership for Christmas. They boys had a wonderful time, and so did we. We actually commented that this may have been the first "big" trip with no backup: it was only me, Daniel and the boys. Of course, this was only about a 2 hour visit, but the boys were awesome. The twins stayed in their stroller and enjoyed looking at everything. I doubt they truely understood much, but they seemed to enjoy themselves. Wes, on the other hand, was amazed at all the huge fish. He kept saying that these were bigger than the ones PawPaw catches. He loved the starfish, attempted to touch the ray, but was too scared, but did touch the shark (ironic I know). The shark was in much more shallow water and was not moving. The rays would swim right up to him, but I think he was more scared since I had to hold him over the water to touch and they were moving fast. We will be going to the zoo soon! I think the twins will enjoy that even more.























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like yall had a great time. I loved the frog pic. Im also glad your adventure with no backup worked out. I knew you could do it, you can do anything Tam, your the best! Oh and you had Daniel! LOL I cant wait for me and Kirby to tag along with our little one next time. Love yall, Aunt Shannon