Tuesday, June 06, 2006

My Birthday


Sunday was my birthday. It was hard not being able to get out the house, but everyone tried to make it good for me anyway. It turned out to be nice. Everyone went to MawMaw's for lunch, then came here after for cake. Heidi, Wes, and Mary Kathryn posed for a quick picture. Wes is getting good practice with babies.

That night Mom and Dad put steaks on the pit. That was also a great treat.

It has now been one week since I have been home. I am doing better with having to just lay down all day. Wesley is adjusting well also. I am sure we will definately have some good and some bad days. After all we are hoping for about 2 more months of this.

We will be working a little more on the nursey this week and weekend. I have some shelves and pictures to go up.

Tomorrow I meet with the high risk doctors (MFM) from Baton Rouge again. I am hoping for a good report.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Sorry I missed it. I hope you are well. Know that you and your babies are in out prayers.

Rene