Friday, June 23, 2006

Ultrasound Today

We had an ultrasound this morning, and it went great! Each baby scored an 8 out of 8. They measure things such as amniotic fluid, see if babies are trying to breathe with their lungs (although they will still receive their oxygen from the amniotic fluid), heart beating well through all 4 chambers, etc. The ultrasound tech said these were the best behaved babies all week. Hopefully they will continue and wait at least a couple more weeks before wanting to meet us. The doctor was watching everything from another part of the hospital and came on video to speak with us. It is amazing how they use technology here.

We were also told that we will take another fFN test Monday to see the chances of me delivering in the next 2 weeks. The last one I took was negative but it will be nearly 2 weeks by the time I take this one. I will really not be surprised if it comes back positive this time, but we will keep hoping for negative.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ALMOST FORGOT TO WISH MY BUDDY AND HER HUSBAND A HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

I hope Daniel is planning a romantic (okay, maybe not romantic), but a special night!lol

Love, Keena