Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Wesley's new tricks

Wes loves spelling his name now, but instead of saying W he says double E S. When we try to say "double you" (W) he says no "double me"! It is just too adorable.

The nurses have fallen in love with him. The nurse today has not been here since I came to the med-OB unit. She told me that all the nurses told her about the cute cotton top that came last night and asked if he would be coming again tonight. I told her I was trying to arrange it!

He also loves to pretend sleeping like PawPaw. He closes his eyes and starts trying to snore. Instead of sucking in air like you would when you snore, he pushes it out. It sounds like he has a hair ball in this throat.

He is getting very accustom to seeing me in the hospital, but told me I had to get my shoes on last night and come home with him. He also asked for me last night. It feels good to know that he does miss me, but again I wish I could be home with him. He will definately have a change coming when I come home but with 2 other little ones.

Seeing him is truely the highlight of the day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW......... and i thought i was the highlight of ur day. hahah just kidding.
He ended up sleep'n at granny's last nite because that is what he wanted when we got home! ANyways hope all is going well
Love ya
NANNY HEIDI

Jennifer Walker said...

I can't remember exact dates, but I seem to remember that June is a busy month for y'all. Happy Anniversary! Happy Birthday Daniel! And I think it may be your birthday too, Tammy. If so, Happy Birthday to you too.