Friday, June 30, 2006

Ultrasound and room update


To begin, I guess nothing can be too quiet around here. Last night my room sprung a little leak, so I had to be moved. My new room is 208 for those of you who have been visiting.

Now the fun stuff. We had another ultrasound today, and the babies are definately growing. Alex now weighs about 3lb 7 oz, and Aiden is about 3 lb 15 oz. Each is give or take about 10 oz. This means I have more baby now than I did with Wesley. No wonder I am having all these contractions. Alex is still breeched and Aiden is transverse, so if I go into labor soon, it will still definately be c-section, which I am definately okay with. Hopefully we will have a quiet holiday weekend!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Love the names!

Anonymous said...

Dear Mommy,
I like to play Elmo with you on the computer. I have been practicing music on MawMaw's organ. And I am helping PawPaw pull wires down from the attic. This morning I helped buy groceries. I love you, Mommy and Daddy. Wesley

Anonymous said...

I just have to know if Daniel has managed to secure himself another sofa bed? LOL. I am exctied to hear about the progress of the twins. It will be wonderful in three weeks when they are finally here.